The term 'mokshshil.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Indian civil laws.
- The ticketing functionality is directly provided by our different Affiliates. mokshshil.com is an intermediary that allows you access to the information. We take no legal liability for cancellations, changes or any other issues arising with this event.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of services offered by us, you can raise a refund request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the first 48 hours of service, a 100% refund will be provided within 7 days of raising the request
- After 48 hours, the refund will be subject to internal scrutiny and if we believe that you have not received return for purchase of services, a full/partial refund will be provided within 14 days.
The refund will be in the form of a transfer back to your card/bank account and no cash return will be provided. We request you to mention the transaction number in all correspondence. Not mentioning the transaction number might lead to delays of your refund.
mokshshil.com and Facebook
- The event and related information is community generated content on Facebook.
- Mokshshil accesses only the public events from Facebook users and user's friends who use our application. Its users' responsibility to select PRIVATE option while creating events on Facebook if they don't want to list their events as public.
- If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, criminal, political, identity theft or any other) with the content of event, we request them to directly contact to the Facebook for the problem and/or removal of events.
- Mokshshil is not affiliated with Facebook and only displays the information which is publicly available.
- Crawling or scraping content posted to Mokshshil is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities.